The main and most demanded directions of sea freight transportation are delivery from China, Asia, the USA, the Middle and Far East, Europe to Russia and the CIS countries.
Sea transportation of goods is relatively low cost and allows for the transportation of large quantities of goods or goods. In this case, as a rule, sea freight is only a link in the logistics chain in the delivery of goods to the customer. The combination of several types of transport allows us to deliver goods not only from the port of departure to the port of destination, but also “door-to-door”.
We provide a full range of services in the field of maritime freight:
- import, export and transit shipments;
- container shipping in containers of 20 ’/ 40’ DryContainer (DC), HighCube (HC), OpenTop, FlatRack, REF, 45’HC;
- sea transportation of oversized and project cargo;
- delivery of groupage cargo (in LCL containers);
- terminal handling of cargoes in ports (handling, quarantine control, consolidation, warehousing, storage and security of goods);
- control and inspection of cargo safety (survey);
- cargo insurance;
- import and export customs clearance;
- prompt execution of a complete package of shipping documentation.
Our specialists have extensive experience and are well acquainted with all the subtleties and nuances of maritime transport. Working with the ports of Vladivostok, Vostochny, St. Petersburg, Klaipeda, Kotka, Tallinn, Riga, Odessa, Ilyichevsk allows us to develop the best route and deliver the cargo in the shortest possible time.
Send the download and in the shortest possible time we will calculate for you the cost of delivery.